Please join us for the
33rd Annual Holiday Market
October 7-11, 2020
Wednesday, October 7th, 2020:
Preview Party POP up Shop
- Virtual Holiday Market will go live at 9am
- The public can purchase a “ticket” by logging in as an attendee on https://jlmcollegeandcareerfair.swoogo.com/holidaymarketplace
- The cost of the virtual ticket is $5. You can only purchase through the site listed above. Click “Register” and then “Attendee” to complete your purchase! This link can also be accessed on jlmontgomery.org and the Jr. League of Montgomery’s Facebook and Instagram pages.
- The market will kick off with a special Preview Party POP up Shop at the shopping space next to Frutta Bowls location at The Shoppes at Eastchase, Montgomery, AL.
- The Preview Party POP up Shop will feature The Artist Tree (personalized ornaments and door hangers), Emily’s Heirloom Pound Cakes (specialty pound cakes), Melissa Warnke Candles (gorgeous candle gifts), Barb’s on Mulberry’s Kid Paint Kits as well as some silent auction in person previews! The shop will be open from 10am-9pm on Wednesday, October 7th only. Proof of virtual ticket suggested.
Wednesday, October 7th, 2020:
- Silent Auction is all online this year. The link to the silent auction will be displayed inside the virtual market, the Junior League of Montgomery’s Facebook page, and on www.jlmontgomery.org
- No additional ticket is needed to attend the silent auction
- You won’t want to miss the fabulous jewelry, trips, gift cards, furs, and wonderful experiences showcased here!
Thursday, October 8th, 2020:
Junior League of Montgomery’s Holiday Market Spirit Night
- Spirit Night will take place at Full Moon BBQ, 7660 Eastchase Parkway, Montgomery, AL 36117
- Time – 4pm-8pm
- Stop in, drive through or take out and put Holiday Market on your receipt and Full Moon will give back a percentage to the Junior League of Montgomery!
Friday, October 9th, 2020:
Girls Friday Out!
- Holiday Market will team up with some local boutiques for the day/night!
- Gift cards and giveaway drawings throughout the day from local Boutiques!
- Visit the BeYOUtiful Boutiques, Chantilly Boutique, Exvoto Vintage, Heather Pierce Designs, and Splurge on Friday for a special Girls Day Out! Shop local and see what specials they are offering for this day only!
- Log in to the virtual market for specials offered at the participating boutiques featured above!
Saturday, October 10th, 2020:
Virtual Santa Day
- Santa Clause is coming to the Junior League headquarters!
- He will offer 20 Zoom call slots from 9am-3pm
- The ticketed time slots will go on sale on the Junior League of Montgomery’s website. The cost is $15 for a 5-7 min. Zoom call with Santa! Parents will fill out a questionnaire so Santa will be able to personalize each call! This is a first come first serve basis as there are only a limited number of slots.
Sunday, October 11th, 2020:
- Silent Auction closes at 8pm and the Virtual Market closes at 10pm.