The 34th Annual Holiday Market is October 5-8!
You will find beautiful Clothing, Incredible Jewelry, Gifts, Children’s Items, Art, Gourmet Food, Bath Products, Home & Holiday Decor, Handmade, and One-of-a-Kind Items that you won’t find at a mall, Gifts for Men, and so much more! Bring the Family, Friends, and the camera for pictures by the Christmas Tree.
- Click Here to order tickets online
- Preview Party Tickets: $40
- Advance One Day Pass: $5
- One Day Pass: $10
- Multi-Day Pass: $15
- Military & Senior Citizens: $5
- Children 10 and under are free
- (Online tickets include a convenience fee charge and shipping fee)
- Presale tickets are also available at local ticket outlets.
DATES and SPECIAL EVENTS
Wednesday, October 5th: 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. Preview Party — Be the first to shop the vendors!
Thursday, October 6th: 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Girl’s Night
Friday, October 7th: 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Teacher’s Appreciation Day — Discounted $5 tickets for teachers at the door (Show your school badge to get discount)
Saturday, October 8th: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.